I live in a brick bungalow in an old part of Denver, where I write, sing in the Colorado Symphony Chorus, and hike the mountains whenever I can with my wife and dogs. I teach writing at the University of Denver. I’ve uploaded a copy of my CV.
- Postcards in the Age of A.I.
- Founding the National Day on Writing
- Once More to the Base
- Mentor and Models, Paul and Dedra
- On Carl
- Denotations of Bread Terminations: An Empirical Study
- Pressed Life
- A Father’s Toast
- Donald Glenn Hesse 1930-2021
- Writing as a Liberal Art in an Age Neither Artful Nor Liberal