More people ask me for copies of this essay, published in JAEPL a couple years ago, that they ask for anything else I’ve written. Mind you, “more people” is a relative term: it’s not like I’m swamped! Anyway, to make it more easily accessible, I’m linking to a copy here.
- Postcards in the Age of A.I.
- Founding the National Day on Writing
- Once More to the Base
- Mentor and Models, Paul and Dedra
- On Carl
- Denotations of Bread Terminations: An Empirical Study
- Pressed Life
- A Father’s Toast
- Donald Glenn Hesse 1930-2021
- Writing as a Liberal Art in an Age Neither Artful Nor Liberal